To draft and implement new product plans for TM’s own brands and manage selected brands from sales and forecast to marketing activities while working closely with assigned distributors across different markets.
New Supplier Assessment
- Scouts and conducts a preliminary assessment of potential suppliers based on consistent assessment standards for all suppliers that meet the Corporate strategy.
- Plans and executes the joint business plan with coordination with the local team and agencies for the brands assigned in order to focus the efforts and maximize brand sales.
- Participates in the sales forecast of each assigned brand in order to ensure optimum stock levels.
- Collaborates with local agencies on the execution of the brand marketing activities that can include but not limited to ATL Communication, BTL Communication, Social Communication, research, and retail audit.
- Analyzes brand Sales data and market share trends by channel and comes up with meaningful conclusions and insights in order to develop the necessary marketing activities.
Communication with Sales Team
- Communicates the brand marketing plans and activities to the Sales team in a timely manner in order to ensure flawless execution of these activities.
- Carries out frequent field visits and communicate observations to management in order to ensure in-store execution meets brand strategy.
Commercial Proposal Draft
- Drafts commercial proposal plans for new product development and selective brands in coordination with Business Development Team which includes reach plan, range selection, pricing strategy etc. after obtaining adequate information.
Budget & Reporting
- Collects data from different teams (Market Planning, Logistics, Finance and Sales) to plug into respective financial reports.
Market Studies and Analysis
- Conducts and draws insights from market studies (Consumer surveys, online research, Retail audit, etc..) to create right category and consumer understanding to identify business opportunities and local & Global trends in the market.
- Acts as a role model by living the Transmed Purpose on daily basis.
Academic Education & Professional Certifications
Operational & Managerial Experience